Monday 3 October 2011

Sean Bean is bringing me pies!

Terrible phone reception is work has finally paid off, Sean Bean (O2) and the England rugby team and delivering pies and beer to my house before England dominate France next weekend.  Apparently they will phone around Thursday and ask when it would suit for my priority to be the priority of the Yorkshire courier.

Of course I'm a liar and Britain's Second Greatest Current Actor isn't really bringing me any pies but I think he did speak on the advert and due to his talent it's all set, he compromised my reality in a way Andy Townsend's analysis couldn't.

Back to rugby, still haven't thought of anything to give up when England win, maybe not using my phone for a month while I'm using the toilet.  I think given the emphatic win on Saturday that England are assured of glory, also I guaranteed 100% that during his and my entire lifetimes Chris Ashton will never drop the ball while doing his dive thing, so that's a relief i haven't just doomed us both.

Unrelated to rugger, X Factor actually gave me a few surprises tonight in spite of the clear give away extended footage of the obvious going through people.  We feel that they may bring back some mainly because it seemed obvious they wanted the Scottish girl who hated her home town through.  My main disappointment was that The Keys with their big arms didn't go through (except the small armed one) while The Risk did :| they suck.  I'm going for Liverpool hairdresser, Gav's was the same but for competitions sake is going for Irish yellow nailed girl.  I've only heard my guy sing once but at least he's from Liverpool like Rebecca the best, I should probably follow him on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment