Thursday 6 October 2011

No Disappointment

The wait is over and Sean didn't disappoint, obviously, not only that he delivered more than I could have ever hoped for.   I got back to my flat at 7.30 after thinking Yodel had failed me and there was a huge box, after preparing the evening's schnitzel (of which there are photos later)  we opened it up not really noticing how a box for 2 pies would be a lot smaller...

This is what I found
Thanks O2

Uhoh, 8 whole cans of Greene King IPA, 4 Full English Breakfast pies, 4 Bean Egg and Mushroom pies, 2 ice packs and most importantly - as can be seen in the top right of the box - a George flag!  Ahh Sean you are more perfect than I ever though possible.  I sense The Twps agrees.

Pieminister: A Pie for All Seasons (this is a pie recipe book)

So if ever I needed a reason for England to go further it's for the chance to get another one of these legit good times.  There was also 50p off a beer in a pub but I would probably be ashamed using that.

Here's the schnitzel, bit of tarragon sauce and German dark beer.  For extra health we made them using Best of Both breadcrumbs, yes please fibre with the taste of white bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment