Saturday 19 March 2011

Rugger

In all my time in Wales the 6 Nations has finally gone quite well from an England point of view.  While the Grand Slam will require a difficult victory today this year is the first time there hasn't been some shame for me as an Englishman in Wales.  Usually either England do respectably but lose to Wales or they just fail around with mediocrity, so it's nice that such glorious beasts should at least win the championship this year.  Yay!

In other news I'd like BYU to do well in March Madness - NCAA Div I Basketball Tournament.  I've got a few fantasy games reliant on this as my decisions are always based on the 1 team I know about that year.  I played canoe polo for the first time in 4 months and fortunately my throwing arm was a beast in drills and war ups, in a game though it made me hit the goal post a few times and that was it.  Also the gaping empty chasm that was once my fitness required me to do a lot of fouls to try and keep up with people or to stop them getting away in a feeble last few minutes of the game.  Next week though...

No comments:

Post a Comment