Monday 21 November 2011

The best Oolong website

Having been out trying to Christmas shop the past 2 weekends I've found most of the time is spent distracted by things I want to eat and drink.  Last weekend my main achievement was pot roasting a pheasant to a mediocre standard.  This weekend I went crazy hunting for oolong in any tea shop I came across -  I actually found some in House of Fraser but it was over 5 pounds for 15 bags - and buying currywurst from the German sausage tent.

Here's a link to a brilliant website about oolong tea, http://oolong.co.uk/tea/.  It's worth reading for a couple of reasons; it will give advice on how I expect to be hosted; about half way down the page is the maddest thing ever, The Oolong Tea Song, I can relate bit to much to the lyrics - it hurts.

Away from food, Sophie from X Factor was performing in Cardiff last night but I didn't go to see her :(  Rebecca Ferguson performed on X Factor :) Rebecca singing another song.  Also my 2 bets are still alive with not many weeks remaining (££££).

No comments:

Post a Comment