Friday 1 July 2011

A few months of stuff

Another huge wait and this time it was worth it.  At the end of May things got way too real when Mered of Iechyd Da fame peer pressured us into attending the gym's open evening at the bowls club.  Not knowing if we were good at bowls but knowing we were good at other stuff we figured we'd be pretty good at bowls and turned up 2nd to an empty green ready to be bowlt upon.  We did this and the proof is below.


Because I am crude I can morally reveal I won 5-3.  There were a few shots where we couldn't contain ourselves from whooping and others like my first bowl that went straight off the far end that were real bad.  Overall it would have been good if it wasn't really windy and if we'd been challenged to a 2 on 2 game, we weren't going to challenge anyone ourselves.
Since then other things of happened, one of which involved going to Buffalos and another where I made risotto with laver bread and bara brith  (bara brith  is a lie)..

I also saw Ferraris I like in London but can't afford :(



If I ever manage to post again I hope it's better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment